Monday, April 6, 2009

Don't Settle for the Crumbs

I am embarking on the hiring process once again at my clinic and that forces me to revisit a practice that has worked so well in my person as well as my professional life.  I will be writing my IDEAL new patient advocate list.  What does that mean?  Well if there are no rules and I couldn't fail, what would my perfect employee look like?  I know that from past experience I work best with organized, on time, detail-oriented, self motivated people.  I also like the people I work with to be funny since having fun is part of the vision I have for my life.  I know if I don't tell the world what I want, I will be settling for the crumbs.

What would your life look like if there were no rules and you couldn't fail?  What would your health look like?  What would your relationships look like?  I want it all!  The first thing I realized is that to have it all I need to know what that would look like.  I have been writing goals since 1999.  I can't tell you how many times I have written my yearly goals and never looked at them again until next year.  When I do revisit them, invariably 80% of what is on there I have accomplished!

Tell the Universe what you want.  Dream BIG!  You deserve it.

5 Critical Steps to Wellness! Come & enjoy an interactive workshop w/ Dr. Maj, author of the new book "You Can Be Well!" http://tinyurl.com/deq3cd

3 comments:

  1. Do you have oars for your boat or are you drifting with the current? If you follow her advice you will probably have a nice motorboat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie I think that is great advice now all I have to do is follow it and I will be happy and healthy too. Love ya Stephanie

    ReplyDelete